Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thursday, September 11, 2008 - Susan G Komen Race for the Cure 5K

Thursday, September 11, 2008


Susan G Komen Race for the Cure

I recently heard about this "Race for a Cure" 5K (running) race in Wichita Kansas on September 27, 2008. It is a commemorative/fundraiser race for those who have battled breast cancer. They have raised a lot of money for breast cancer research.

Having watched Jodi go through her fight against cancer, and after all the great support we got from friends and family, I thought this would be a great opportunity to give a little back. If you would like to join my team (by making a donation or running) let me know. To read more about it check this link out: Komen Race for a Cure

I registered for this race, and they set me up a fund raising page tracking my progress in fund raising. There is a make a donation link on there as well, allowing you to easily make a donation online.

Please help this great cause!

If you want to support a great cause, here is your chance to get involved...chances are you already know, or will know a women battling breast cancer. Thanks for reading....

No comments: