Monday, March 16, 2009

Marathon Training Log - March 14th - Day 63 - 12 miles

A nice cool morning for a run. Somewhere in the low 40's, with just a hint of wind. I left the house right at 6:30 (early for a Saturday morning because we were going out of town) I felt good early on, but started to get some pain in my left ankle, and eventually in my right hip. Noting excruciating, but disturbing considering that the marathon is 2 weeks away. I finished in 12 miles in 1:40:01, so my time wasn't terrible but the pain worried me some. It is now Monday, and it still hurts when I first get out of bed. Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow morning or I may consider bumping this weeks runs back a day, will just have to wait and see. Tomorrow is a 4 mile run, and the weather should be near perfect.

No comments: