Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marathon Training Log - March 17th - Day 64 - 4 miles

Well good news is that my foot felt good this morning when I got up. No real pain in my hip either. I am sure I will be fine by race day. Today was nice and warm (around 50) and I made pretty good time right at 8 min mile for just over 4 miles. The sun is coming up right as I am finishing, and it is amazingly large. Bright orange and absolutely huge! The kids are on spring break this week, so I have absolutely no reason to hurry... I took full advantage and walked for another 15 minutes after running just to watch the sunrise. Pretty cool morning. These are little things that are easy to miss, don't let them pass you by. I know I won't. Don't forget, give blood... smile at a stranger... help a child... donate blood to your local Red Cross blood drive... anything, just do something. Just do some random act of kindness and you will see that it will make you feel better than any drink or drug that you can get your hands on.

No comments: