Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Marathon Training Log - March 4th - Day 57 - 10 miles

I had a real good run this morning, the weather was just right and I felt awesome. No new aches or pains... I didn't slack off, but I didn't push too hard either. I finished 10 miles in EXACTLY 1:22:00. I think this is the first time I hit a time on 00 seconds. That is 8:12 min/mile pace. I am pretty thrilled with that. The only thing that sucked was getting up at 4:30 a.m. (Not really that bad considering I go to bed early as hell) All in all a great day. Only one more run (5 miles) before the big beast on Saturday. The weather is looking nice for Saturday's big 20, as long as it is not too windy. That's all I got to say about that. Oh... I did start looking to get a shirt printed with the logo and names of the folks that I am running for today. I found a place that will print a single shirt and is not super expensive. I was planning on using an Under Armor shirt, but printing on them is difficult (and expensive) so I will just go with a long sleeve cotton tee. Here is what the early artwork is looking like...

No comments: