Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Marathon Training Log - December 3rd - Day 6 - 3 miles

It is December now, and my entire run is in darkness as the days get shorter and shorter. I no longer get to see the sunrise in the east as I run my home stretch. The way I see it is that after some months running in darkness, when the sunrise comes, I will appreciate it that much more. This morning was not as cold as yesterday, still chilly, but not freezing. I am still having some pain in my right leg, but it is getting no worse. I will keep going and hopefully it will work itself out. Time this morning was 25:23. Nowhere close to my 5k time, but a decent daily workout. I ran my usual 3 mile route... osage->catalpa->western->willow->summit->catalpa->osage. Tomorrow another 3 mile run, but faster since it is before a rest day. I will be shooting for 23 mins or less.

No comments: