Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Marathon Training Log -November 29 - Day 4 - End of Week 1 - 7.75 miles

My brother stayed at my house Thursday and Friday night. I got up and around and made some breakfast before they left. Then I hit the road, it was 45 degrees or so, and sunny. I took out at a good pace, heading down Catalpa to Western. Then south on Western all the way out into the country to Gooding Road. It was a great day for a run, just a little wind and even less traffic. I felt great and my hip felt strong when I hit the turn around. I sped up some on the way back, pushing it a bit harder. I finished 7 3/4 miles in 55:33. Not too shabby. Just under 8 min mile pace. The best part was that my right hip felt good enough to do that distance. Rest/Cross Train on Sunday and rest Monday.

No comments: