Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Marathon Training Log - February 10th - Day 44 - 4.18 miles

Check here for more info about me and my cause, or to make a donation.

A 4 mile run after 2 days rest and I felt like I was flying. I took off about 6 (slept in a little) and when I hit the door, I could immediately tell that the weather was PERFECT. It was 59 degrees with just some wind. I loved every second of it, and had to actually fight myself to slow down a little and take it easy. Tomorrow is another mid week 8 miler, so I am gonna run a bit faster tomorrow because Saturday is only 12 miles. Anyway I finished today in 32:08 for 4.18 miles and walked for a few minutes after, just to really enjoy the weather (and the rush). Not much else to say, other than I LOVE my new shoes... I am already saddened to think that they will eventually wear out. ;(

Until next time! And if you would like to support local families fighting cancer, check out the links at the top and bottom of this post.

Check here for more info about me and my cause, or to make a donation.

No comments: