Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Marathon Training Log - February 24th - Day 52 - 5 miles

To be honest, I was a bit worried that I would not be able to run Tuesday morning, mostly due to the soreness that I still had Monday evening. Only muscle pain remained from Saturday's long run and a good night sleep helped fix that right up. I left at normal time and it honestly seemed like I had cheated on the distance. It feels strange to think of 5 miles as just a short run, and I conciously decided to take it slow. That didn't really matter, as my pace was the same as it usually is. Not much to say about this run... the wind was blowing out of the east and it was a mostly comfortable 40 degrees. The route I took was mostly from end to end and side to side around town.
Until next time...

No comments: