Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Running for a Reason

Check here for more info about me and my cause, or to make a donation.

If you hadn't noticed I changed the name to my blog. During my long Saturday run, I was inspired to take the hard work that I have been putting into my training and using it to help something larger than myself. I owe a huge debt to all of those that helped my family and I over the last year while we were a family struggling with cancer. I came up with this idea to dedicate my marathon to all of those struggling families who have loved ones that have suffered or died from cancer. If you would like to donate or get some more information, check out the links at the top and bottom of my post. Thanks to everyone out there.


Check here for more info about me and my cause, or to make a donation.

No comments: