Friday, February 27, 2009

Marathon Training Log - February 26th - Day 54 - 5.5 miles

Yawwwwwwwwwwn... Ok, I am getting too old to stay out late on a week night. The getting up early really starts to take a toll on me during the week, and staying at Gene's till 1 am didn't help. I got to bed about 1:30 and up by 5:30. Out and running at 5:45 and back about 6:30. I am sleepy... Anywho, I made it. The weather was awesome... a little wind, and almost too hot for a sweatshirt. Somewere around 60 degrees at 5:30! I actually took off my pull over about a mile in and was perfect after that. My legs felt like lead blocks, and I was sleepy, but I managed. Decent time, about 8:30 m/m for 5.5 miles. Gotta get ready for a 14 this saturday. Gonna be cold again. Should be easy compared to last week. Until next time...

No comments: