Thursday, February 5, 2009

Marathon Training Log - February 5th - Day 42 - 4 miles

Blughhh... I'm exhausted. Unfortunately it is not from running, but from staying up late playing Settlers of Catan. Nerdnight at my house again and I didn't get to bed until 1:30am or so. My alarm was very unforgiving at 5:15 am and did not care that I won a game of Ca$h and Gun$ AND a game of Settlers of Catan. I got a cup of coffee and downed it in a hurry and hit the road. I mostly don't remember the first 2 miles, I guess I was still asleep. The 8 miles from yesterday affected me a little more today than they did yesterday, so between that and the sleep deprivation, I just took it nice and slow. Still finished in under 9 minute pace. A little windy, and looking like a warm up coming, so that will be nice for the weekend. I don't have much to say right now, at least not that I can think of... Until next time...

No comments: