Thursday, January 22, 2009

Marathon Training Log - January 22th - Day 34 - 4.75 miles

Didn't make it out to run this morning. ;(. I was too tired after playing boardgames at Gene's house last night. But, I did make it out right after work! Before dinner is not that bad of a time to run. I kind of like it. Also, it was much much warmer today. Around 60! Oh yeah. I wore shorts and a long sleeve tee shirt. Nothing on my head at all! I usually like to take it easy on Thursdays run (especially after being out till 2 last night and getting up at 6 this morning) but apparently wearing less clothes helps. I just finished 4.75 miles in 35:54. That is less than 8 minute mile pace, and I wasn't even trying very hard. I feel pretty good... maybe I will start getting a mile or 2 in after work. Here is the map of my route today courtesy of Google hack Gmap Pedometer. Until next time...

No comments: