Thursday, January 1, 2009

Marathon Training Log - January 1st 2009- Day 22 - miles - 3

Happy New Year! I made it all night only drinking water, v-8 and diet soda. Lots of good food, so I was well fueled for this morning's run. Today it is bright and sunny, but a chilly 35 degrees or so. I left the house about 9:45 after sleeping in some. No work today! HooRah. The wind is chilly and blowing pretty hard out of the south. I think this is the best I have felt since NYD since I was like 15. So my right foot still hurt this morning...these annoying little 'injuries' are getting annoying. It mellowed out after a mile or so, and then it was pretty good. I gotta start remembering to take sunglasses when I go run when the sun is out. So I did my easy 3 miler in 25:08, not fast, but fast is not really my goal. Gotta get ready for a long 12 miler on Saturday. It would be great if it was about 10 degrees warmer, but I will take what I can get. Until next time...

No comments: